Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I thought I would go through some of my videos and talk a little about what I worked on.


On to Victory was a video cut from a longer video that had footage some of the players training. I modeled, unwrapped and textured the hallway environment and the helmet. This was a fun piece. We needed a cool looking hallway was pretty much the only restrictions we had, so I gathered a lot of inspiration and ideas from various scifi concept art and just kept going until they said time was up. Created using 3DS Max, Photoshop, and VRay.






The Cowboys Branding piece was another one I worked on. I did the modeling, unwrapping and texturing of the Cowboys shadowbox as well as most of the assets inside the boxes. Created using 3DSMax, Photoshop, and VRay.




The Cowboys House piece was a piece we did as a tribute to The Expendables 2 movie trailer. I did upres remodeling and texturing of the helmet and football. We purchased lower resolution models and I went back over them and added any missing details and fixed any geometry issues that would not hold up in the close ups. This one was the first time I worked with projecting video in post so that it would wrap around a rendered 3D object using VRay's sampler info pass. Created using 3DSMax, Photoshop, and VRay.